Muddy Banner

Muddy Banner

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 is here, OH NO!

2014 was a very interesting year. I got a job, we got to go to southern California to visit family for Christmas for the first time in years, and I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel. (Sigh)

As time moves on, I am looking forward to 2015. I know there are new adventures in life to look forward to and challenges. I am excited about that, but I am also very sad, as this is the year my oldest daughter graduates. Yikes, already. I guess I was hoping it would not come so soon. 

Maddie is really having a good Senior year and has been such a great help to me and her mom. We really love spending time with her, and now she may be leaving for college or beauty school at the end of this year. 

I know that God will be with her, but I wish the year would slow down and I could have a little more time with my daughter at home. Please 2015, .....slow down,....... just a little. 

sniff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment